Workplace Wellbeing respects your privacy and is committed to managing and protecting your personal information in accordance with relevant privacy legislation in Australia protecting the rights of individuals.
The information we collect
We may collect personal information about you:
- when you send us an email;
- when you voluntarily provide information to us, including by completing a website form, customer registration form, club membership, survey or questionnaire;
- when you participate in research activity, promotional activity, competition, promotion, discount voucher offer or in-store sampling activity; and
- when you request certain products, samples or services.
The types of personal information we collect depend on your relationship with us and may include:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your mailing address;
- your telephone numbers;
- age, gender and other demographic information about you;
- information about your child(ren);
- how you heard about Workplace Wellbeing;
- information about product use, your history and background and other information relevant to assess enquiries or complaints; and
- any other information you voluntarily provide to us
Use of information
The personal information you provide us may be used in the following ways:
- to deal with your enquiries and requests, to provide you with products, services, prizes, gifts or samples, to assess and handle complaints, and for general customer care purposes;
- to develop and improve our products, services, communications methods and the functionality of our website;
- for internal business, accounting, IT and administration purposes;
- for research, planning, analysis, profiling, data cleansing, statistics and segmentation;
- for marketing, and promotional purposes including contacting you by mail, phone, email or SMS and sending you information about products, services, events and offers that may be of interest to you.
If you provide us with your personal information either by emailing us with your queries, or by completing query forms on our website, we will assume that you consent to us using personal information about you for marketing purposes unless you tell us otherwise. This can be done by opting out online, unsubscribing to an email or SMS we send you, or by emailing email@example.com.
Disclosure of information
Personal information that you submit to us may only be disclosed to a third party:
- if they are related to Workplace Wellbeing including our head office and international branches;
- to meet the purpose for which it was submitted;
- if we have your express consent to share the information;
- if we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information;
- if your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes; or
- to organisations such as agents, contractors or service providers that perform specific services or functions on our behalf. We limit this disclosure to the information that they need to perform the required service or function. They are only permitted to use the personal information for this specific service or function and they cannot legally disclose or use this information for any other purpose. These organisations are also bound by the relevant privacy legislation.
Changing, correcting and updating information
At all times you have the right to access, amend or update your personal details. If you wish to do so, or if you wish to raise any privacy issues, contact us through the Contact Us section of this site.
Accuracy and security
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We may collect non-identifiable information from you in accordance with polls, questionnaires or other means. When you visit the site our server may collect anonymous information, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server’s IP address. We may use this information for statistical purposes to find out how the site is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. We may use this information to evaluate and improve our site performance.