6 Essential Questions To Ask Your Wellbeing Provider
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
Not necessarily in any order, but these are the big questions you’ve got to be asking your workplace wellbeing provider:
- How do I get staff buying? How do I know that the program that I am going to put into place is going to meet their needs and get them to turn up on a regular basis?
- How do you convince the “executive” or the board to fund and back your program?
- What tools, processes, and systems are you going to use to do this?
- What should you include in your program? Your wellbeing provider should be able to give you some good ideas and suggestions around that.
- How do we get shared responsibility? How do we get our workforce into a state of mind that says “I’m going to take responsibility for my own wellbeing – not just leave it up to the organisation”?
- How will the wellbeing provider help you promote and leverage your program?
When you ask them these questions, look for their reaction. They should be able to answer them easily beyond “Oh we’ll give you some little posters and some word documents which you can use.” If they can’t – maybe they’re not the right provider?
We always help our clients promote and administer their programs – and not just turn up for the cheques. Get in touch to find out how we can help you create a truly effective wellbeing program.